t h e b o d y

So I've been obsessed with the imagery of the body for a while and one night I just had to photograph some of the images in my head. This is the result, it features my lovely friend, Emma.

For this mini project I really enjoyed toying with the light- creating the contrast and contours of the body, each and every single line emphasising the lines and curves. I think this idea kind of stemmed from the fact that I see everywhere how body is put under so much scrutiny and this idea of 'perfection'. It is my goal to help eradicate this damaging morale but showcasing real, unphotoshoped bodies. I am not the first and neither will I be the last but if I could just contribute even the tiniest amount then I will be contented.

I hope to do more for this project in the future and include even more diversity. I can't wait ^.^






    I feel like the hands never gets appreciated as they deserve, it's a bit peculiar but if you think about it, our hands have the most labour doing everything that is necessary from brushing our teeth to writing, sewing. It's amazing!

Follow me on Instagram, I post more photos like this :)

peace ☮ ✌


Comments

Popular Posts