Hues of Nature

I was going through my pictures on my laptop when I came across these photos from the summer. Safe to say that these are among my favourite photos I've taken. The colours are absolutely breathtaking and I feel like it captures the summer nights perfectly. 





I feel incredibly nostalgic for that time of year (although exam stress, not so much) just spending time with my mum, whom I hadn't seen in a long time, and reconnecting- finally feeling like mother and daughter. But as it always happens when things are going well, time flew by, almost whiplashing me in the process and separation arrived too quickly, too fast. But as they say don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened. I know, so cheesy and so overused still it is true. I have learnt so much about her as a person and her life, I already knew she was an incredible woman before but this summer I really felt it, her strength and endurance of all the hardships she's suffered. I am so proud to call her my mum and I will make her proud of me too. 


peace ☮ ✌

Comments

Popular Posts