Outfit: Day out in London

This is one of my favourite outfits I wore being very touristy in London. My auntie came to visit London for the first time in September and I was showing her around. It was so much fun having her here, a city that I love and call home. Needless to say she loved it!


We're wearing matching shirts that says 'HUGS NOT DRUGS' for which we did get complimented on multiple times, mainly on the tube. People on the tube: you guys rock!
We also have matching sunglasses, because we're cool like that :)
My jacket's from this awesome vintage shop in Brick Lane. I remember I bought it last autumn and it has not left my wardrobe since. Such a shame.
I'm wearing basic black skinnies with my black creepers.




This is my favourite bag that I possess. It's real leather thus incredibly durable. It fits so so much, I can probably fit my entire life in there to be honest. But the best part is that it has a zip on the back of the bag, which means that you don't have to do the tedious things: taking one strap off, bring the bag to your front, opening the zip and so and so forth. Instead you can just reach around your back and zip and get. VĂ­ola. This gives more security against pickpocketing because you'd keep your valuables at the back of the bag and that is protected by your back. It is actually Brilliant (yes with a capital B because it is that amazing).

Make sure to follow me on instagram for more 

peace ☮ ✌







Comments

  1. Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I SHALL DO MORE POSTS LIKE THIS ^.^ you can sign up to the emailing subscription thing to keep updated

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts